Wednesday, February 2, 2011

School goes back for a new year in less then 24 hours. 
I will be starting year ten, which is both exciting and nerve racking. On the upside I am in a class with my three best friends for the first time since 2008. On the down side I will have to wake up at 6:30, go to bed earlier, pay attention, wear uniform and worry about my appearance every morning. All are things I haven't done for the past nine weeks.  
Because I am so gloomy, I thought I would share a song with you: 


It is called 'Volcano' by Damien Rice, featuring Lisa Hannigan. I am sharing this for three reasons: 
1) It is amazingly awesome 
2) I am too gloomy about school tomorrow to do anything else 
3) Out of the six/seven songs on my writing inspiration playlist, this is number one. I listen to this to get in the 'writing mood'.  
Just listen to that cello at the beginning and tell me that not utterly beautiful. I dare you.  
I guess you dont have to listen to it. Not by any means. But if you did, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment