Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My favorite book covers

Because I have just gotten back from the dentist, having braces put on, I am really not in the mood to write a lengthy article today. 
So I will focus on sharing my favorite book covers with you all: 




Right: Misery by Stephan King. What grabs me is the simpleness and creepiness-the sillouette of Annie Wilks holding the axe, overshadowing the broken form of Paul Sheldon in his wheelchair.  


Below: The Regulators and Desperation by Stephan King. I LOVE these. The books 'compliment' each other, both plot wise and cover wise. One shows a colorful suburban neighborhood, whilst the other shows a similar desert, both in the stage of catastrophe. Very eye catching and unique. 
























To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment