Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Haul



  
I haven't blogged for the last few days, due of course, to Christmas. 
It was a very busy Christmas for me-frantically buying presents on December 23, lunches and gatherings with all my family. There was hardly time to breathe. 
And in the few hours that were relaxing, I spent in my pool. It made me laugh, thinking about Europe-how almost every major city there was covered in snow, and here I was, perfectly content, relaxing my the water. 
Anyway, for Christmas this year I received five books:
1) Reckless by Cornelia Funke 
2) For one more day by Mitch Albom 
3) A Gathering Light by Jennifer Donnelly (in USA, its a Northern Light) 
4) I am number Four by Pittacus Lore 
5) Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare  
Also, my family got an iPad as a joint present-so I have already downloaded loads of ebooks, including: A Christmas Carol, The wind in the Willows, The Return of Sherlock Holmes, The Phantom of the Opera and The Odyssey 




So tell me, what was your Christmas like? 
What books did you get? 

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas! I bet you'll like I AM NUMBER FOUR, and you'll probably get to CLOCKWORK ANGEL before me, so I'll look forward to your review!

    ReplyDelete